Our latest news and highlights for the fall are listed below. If you have any exciting news about civil engineers in our community, let us know!
- Check out our November newsletter here.
- Congratulations to our student scholarship recipients Barbara Thunder (UW-Madison), Jaime Yanez Rojas (UW-Madison), Jim Costigan (UW-Platteville), and Alyssa Norsby (UW-Platteville)!
- Please join us in celebrating the accomplishments of the Platteville student chapter on November 21st. Meeting details can be found here.
- Save the date for the Younger Member Ugly Sweater Bar Crawl on December 13th. Watch your inbox for more details!
- Our condolences go out to the family and friends of a longtime active ASCE board member, Robbie Sivak, who passed away in late October. Robbie was active on the UW-Madison student chapter, including holding the position of student chapter president. He was our UW-Madison liaison on the board for several years. There will be a memorial on November 16th, with more details here: http://www.churchandchapel.com/obituary/Robert-A-Sivak/DeForest-WI/1310246.
- Opportunities to get involved! We are always looking for people to get involved with all levels of planning for the branch. This is a great opportunity to get involved in the community, network, and boost your resume! Contact us for more information.
- Are you on LinkedIn? Come join our new group page to network with other branch members!